Who are we?
ClearDetections is a small private enterprise focused on delivering revolutionary plant disease Diagnostic tools to our clients Worldwide. We develop and produce Real-Time PCR Diagnostic kits for relevant plant pests and we work close together with Wageningen University, plant Health authorities and reference labs, to ensure top quality personalized products and services that respond to stakeholders needs.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, well organized and accurate molecular research technician. You can work independently on a small team, performing tasks in diverse areas as laboratory management, production & sales and research & development projects.
· Be participant in challenging R&D projects concerning product development and product optimization & international projects.
· Conduct optimization of SOPs according to ISO9001:2015 standards
· Have an important role in our lab management & maintenance activities
· Be responsible for production & shipping of molecular biology tools & for their technical delivery to our customers worldwide
· You have a MSc degree in the field of molecular biology, molecular phytopathology, molecular forensics or biotechnology and affinity with phytopathology.
· You have previous experience with development, validation and demonstration of DNA-extraction and Real-time PCR-based assays for the detection of plant diseases, namely nematodes.
· You have previous experience with primer or probe design and Real-time PCR assay development.
· You can handle maintenance & administration tasks associated with production & sales.
· You are fluent in English (written & spoken), German and Dutch are a plus
A challenging job opportunity in a still small, but expanding company facilitating a change in plant disease diagnostics. We operate in an active business environment where the atmosphere is dynamic and casual. Our remuneration package is modern and tailor made. ClearDetections is based in Wageningen, The Netherlands.
Is this the right job for you? You can contact us for more information. If you’re interested in this position and you fit the profile, we invite you to apply. You can do this by sending your English CV and cover letter to email@example.com